- This event has passed.
Join the Lions World Lunch Relay on April 4th!
April 4, 2014
Lions World Lunch Relay on April 4th
The Lions World Lunch Relay kicks off on April 4th at noon, and we’d like you to be a part of this special Family and Friends Month event! The Lions World Lunch Relay is a 24-hour, international event that brings families and friends of Lions together in their local communities with families and friends of Lions around the world. It’s a great opportunity to share a meal and celebrate your club’s success, the value of service, and the rewards of being a Lion.
Here’s how the Lions World Lunch Relay works:
Participating clubs will schedule a lunch for their family and friends on April 4th. The Lunch Relay will begin in New Zealand at noon. As clubs around the world host lunches in different international time zones, the Lunch Relay will move from time zone to time zone as Lions steadily pass the event around the world, forming the Lions World Lunch Relay!
Here’s how your club can join the Lions World Lunch Relay:
- Plan your lunch event – Choose a location and menu that’s good for you.
- Register your lunch event – Share the time and location for your lunch.
- Celebrate your event – Take photos and share the fun through social media.
The Lions World Lunch Relay is a day of food, fun and fellowship. It’s your chance to be part of something big—really big—so register your lunch today!
Enter the Lions World Lunch Relay contests!
- Most family and friends – The lunch with the most non-Lions wins! Make your lunch an opportunity to share your club with the people you’d love to have join you.
- Biggest food drive – The lunch that collects the most food items for needy families wins! Make your lunch a moment to share the power of service with your family and friends.
- Best lunch theme – The lunch with the best Lions theme wins! Create a fun or meaningful theme for your lunch to show your club pride and spirit.
Download an entry form and complete guidelines for the Lions World Lunch Relay contests. And learn more about Family and Friends Month in April.
|“Host your Lions Lunch on April 4th and join me in wishing my wife, Anne, a happy 70th birthday!” – International President Barry Palmer|